Priyanka Chopra is an Indian actress, singer, and film producer. She was born on July 18, 1982, in Jamshedpur, India. Chopra began her career as a model and won the Miss World pageant in 2000. She then moved to Bollywood and made her acting debut in the 2002 film “Thamizhan.”
Priyanka Chopra Bollywood Career
Chopra has since acted in numerous Bollywood films and has won several awards for her performances, including a National Film Award and five Filmfare Awards. She made her Hollywood debut in 2015 with the TV series “Quantico” and has also acted in films such as “Baywatch” and “Isn’t It Romantic.”
In addition to acting, Chopra is also a successful singer and has released several singles, including “Exotic” and “I Can’t Make You Love Me.” She is also a UNICEF Goodwill Ambassador and supports various philanthropic causes. Chopra is married to American singer and actor Nick Jonas.
Priyanka Chopra is a well-known Indian actress and producer who has also had a successful career in Hollywood. She first gained recognition in the United States for her role in the ABC drama series “Quantico,” where she played the lead character, Alex Parrish. The show aired for three seasons from 2015 to 2018. Follow her On Instagram – Click Here
Priyanka Chopra Hollywood Career
Priyanka has also appeared in several Hollywood movies, including “Baywatch” (2017) where she played the villainous Victoria Leeds alongside Dwayne Johnson and Zac Efron. She also starred in the romantic comedy “Isn’t It Romantic” (2019) with Rebel Wilson, Liam Hemsworth, and Adam Devine.
In addition to her acting career, Priyanka is also a successful producer, and her production company, Purple Pebble Pictures, has produced several critically acclaimed movies and TV shows in India.
Overall, Priyanka Chopra’s Hollywood career has been impressive, and she continues to be a prominent figure in the entertainment industry both in India and abroad.
Here are some of the Hollywood movies that Priyanka Chopra has appeared in:
- Baywatch (2017) – Victoria Leeds – Chopra played the antagonist in this action-comedy film, which also starred Dwayne Johnson and Zac Efron.
- A Kid Like Jake (2018) – Amal – Chopra played the role of Amal, a friend and colleague of the main characters in this drama film.
- Isn’t It Romantic (2019) – Isabella – In this romantic-comedy film, Chopra played the role of Isabella, a yoga ambassador.
- The Sky Is Pink (2019) – Aditi Chaudhary – In this movie, which is based on a true story, Priyanka Chopra played the role of Aditi Chaudhary, the mother of a young girl named Aisha who is diagnosed with a terminal illness. The movie was directed by Shonali Bose and received critical acclaim for its emotional depth and performance.
- We Can Be Heroes (2020) – Ms. Granada – This is a superhero movie directed by Robert Rodriguez and released on Netflix. Priyanka Chopra had a supporting role in the movie, where she played the character of Ms. Granada, a superhero with the power of telekinesis.
- The White Tiger (2021) – Pinky Madam – In this Netflix movie, Priyanka Chopra played the character of Pinky Madam, a wealthy woman who hires a driver named Balram, played by Adarsh Gourav. The movie is based on the novel of the same name by Aravind Adiga and was directed by Ramin Bahrani. The White Tiger received critical acclaim and was nominated for several awards.
- Text for You (2022) – Chopra stars in this romantic comedy alongside Celine Dion and Sam Heughan. The film is based on a German movie called “SMS für Dich.”
Chopra has also appeared in TV shows such as “Quantico” and “The Simpsons.”
Visit Our Company Page – https://www.linkedin.com/company/befastupdated/